Additional precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety
As a dental practice we take infection control very seriously on a day to day basis, however with the recent global events we are now stepping it up even further and are taking incredibly rigorous additional precautions to ensure your health and safety and that of our team.
We are closely monitoring all official announcements regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following recommendations provided by the health authorities. We stringently follow and comply with the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and AHPRA approved standards of infection control and are also taking additional precautions for our valued patients and team including:
- Team members have undertaken specific COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- COVID-19 Screening of patients on arrival
- All benches, surfaces and workspaces are sanitised after every appointment and on
the hour, every hour
- Waiting room restrictions – when you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please wait outside (in your car). Reception will phone you when we are ready for you to enter the practice.
- Mandatory taking of temperature for both our staff and patients upon arrival
- Request to hand sanitise upon arrival
- Removal of all items e.g. magazine and toys from the waiting room
- Providing all patients with a pre-treatment peroxide or ozonated water mouth rinse
- All patients are asked about their travel history when booking an appointment or visiting
- Patients who are feeling unwell are requested to reschedule their appointments for a
View more information HERE
Here for You
We are thrilled to be open again for all dental appointments and dental treatment so please take advantage of this time and schedule appointments for yourself and your family. If you do have any dental concerns and or are worried about anything at all, please contact our friendly team.
8 Reasons why now is the best time to visit your dentist
Central Coast Dental Emergency Service
We will also continue to operate our emergency dental service hotline for your convenience.
- YOUR NAME
- DENTAL ISSUE
We will respond as soon as we can and organise appropriate care for you.
Keeping up to Date
If you haven’t already, please follow us on social media to keep up to date on health alerts and more.
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram
Your health and safety are our top priority, we sincerely thank you for your cooperation and ongoing
support, it is very much appreciated.
If you have any queries, please contact our friendly team. Stay safe and well.