All new patients receive a comprehensive dental examination, which includes all of the following
- Overview of health status
- Review of priorities, goals and desires
- Review of previous dental treatment
- Examination of teeth and gums
- Overview of bite related issues
- Oral cancer screening
- Intra-oral X-rays
- Cosmetic evaluation
- Oral Hygiene Assessment and suggestions
Additional diagnostic procedures that may be advised include:
- Impressions for study models
- Salivary gland function tests
- Photographic records
These are additional items, which incur an additional fee. They are not always necessary and will only be performed with your consent.
Contact us to make an appointment today. We look forward to caring for your dental health.